- Naturism: La Chiappa is a naturist village; however it is appreciated to wear a minimum cloth at the Reception, in the shops and restaurants which are places open to the public.
- After dark courtesy: We kindly ask you to turn off your radios after 11 pm; please remember when you get back late at night that others may be asleep.
- Sécurity: It is recommended to shut your doors and windows when you go out; the mosquito nets don’t give sufficient protection against undesirable visitors. We decline any responsibilities for thefts in case of break-in.
- Cleanliness: There are waste bins throughout the village. Please do not throw rubbish anywhere else and leave the sanitary premises as you wish to find them.
- Water: You are on an island where water is rare, so please do not waste it!
- Fishing and Harpooning are forbidden in La Chiappa which is a natural and protected reserve.
Free activities: Swimming pool, Sauna, Ping-Pong, Football, Volleyball, Fitness Trail Course, Mini-Golf.
Paying activities: Water aerobics, Diving school, Water sports, Tennis, Horse riding, Massage, Fitness, Yoga, Mini-Club, Art Workshop.
For everyone’s security, all kinds of fire are strictly forbidden: open fires, barbecues. . . Be careful with your cigarettes! Anyone ignoring this important rule will immediately be expelled from the village.
Bars / Restaurants / Shops
Cerbicale (09.05 – 30.09)
9 am to midnight / July and August: 8 am to midnight
Service: 12 am to 2 pm and 7 pm to 10 pm
Bar-Plage (01.07 – 31.08)
Open: 12am to 11pm
Snack in the Camping (01.06 – 15.09)
Le Bazar (Newspapers, beach items, souvenirs)
- 9 am to 12.00 am and 4 pm to 8 pm
- 8.30 am to 12 am and 3 pm to 7 pm (Closed on Sundays’ afternoons)
- July and August: 8.30 am to 8 pm
- Adapter (for the camping): You can get one for free against a caution of 30€ (60€ with extension cord)
- Bungalows: On arrival day you get the key of your bungalow after 3 pm; on departure day you must leave your bungalow no later than 10 am and return your key at the Reception. Bungalows are cleaned once a week with change of sheets and kitchen towel for stays above 9 days.
- Fridges: You can rent some fridge cells (in each sanitary block in the camping): 5€/day, 30€/week, 55€/2 weeks – deposit: 15€ for the key.
- Horse Riding: Information and registration at the Ranch with Laurent, everyday from 10 to 11 am and from 5 to 6 pm at the Ranch (18€/hour, 90€/6 hours, 140€/10 hours). Closed on Sundays.
- Library: You can borrow books in several languages at the Atelier and we accept with pleasure all books you would give us.
- Messages : You will find your messages in the mailbox next to the Reception. Urgent messages will be delivered to your bungalow.
- Mini-Club: For children from 4 to 12 years old. See the schedule at the reception. Closed on Sunday. (8€/half day or 14€/full day).
- Safety boxes: At the Reception (1€/day and 50€/deposit for the key).
- Sauna: Free. It is open every day from 4 to 8 pm.
- Tennis: Court rental at the Reception (7€/hour, 30€/5 hours, 50€/10 hours).
- Towels: You can rent a pack (including 1 large towel, 2 small and a bath mat) at the Reception: 8€/pack + 50€ deposit/pack.
- Washing machines: You will find them in each sanitary premises at the Bar-Plage, the Cerbicale and in the campsite (see map): 5€/token at the Reception.
- Water aerobics/Fitness: The planning is pinned up at the gymnastics ground and at the Reception (6 €/h, 30 €/6 h).
- Wifi: Connexion at the Atelier and at the “Bar-Plage” (5€/10 hours).
Dogs of categories 1 and 2 are prohibited.