La Chiappa info
Please find below some useful information to help you get familiar with the Resort. The Reception is open every day from 8 am to 8 pm. If you need any further information please do not hesitate to ask our receptionists.
We remind you that all vehicles are forbidden within the village except on arrival and departure days. They must be parked on the parking lot before the Reception.
We advise our guests that taking pictures is strictly forbidden on the beaches and at the swimming pools without the authorization of the Management.
- Naturism: La Chiappa is a naturist village; however it is appreciated to wear a minimum cloth at the Reception, in the shops and restaurants which are places open to the public.
- After dark courtesy: We kindly ask you to turn off your radios after 11 pm; please remember when you get back late at night that others may be asleep.
- Sécurity: It is recommended to shut your doors and windows when you go out; the mosquito nets don’t give sufficient protection against undesirable visitors. We decline any responsibilities for thefts in case of break-in.
- Cleanliness: There are waste bins throughout the village. Please do not throw rubbish anywhere else and leave the sanitary premises as you wish to find them.
- Water: You are on an island where water is rare, so please do not waste it!
- Fishing and Harpooning are forbidden in La Chiappa which is a natural and protected reserve.
Free activities: Swimming pool, Sauna, Ping-Pong, Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Fitness Trail Course, Mini-Golf in season 1.
Paying activities: Water aerobics, Diving school,Water sports, Tennis, Horse riding, Massage, Fitness, Yoga, Mini-Club, Mini-Golf, Art Workshop.
For everyone’s security, all kinds of fire are strictly forbidden: open fires, barbecues. . . Be careful with your cigarettes! Anyone ignoring this important rule will immediately be expelled from the village.
- Adapter (for the camping): You can get one for free against a caution of 30€ (60€ with extension cord)
- Bungalows: On arrival day you get the key of your bungalow after 3 pm; on departure day you must leave your bungalow no later than 10 am and return your key at the Reception. Bungalows are cleaned once a week with change of sheets and kitchen towel for stays above 9 days.
- Fridges: You can rent some fridge cells (in each sanitary block in the camping): 5€/day, 30€/week, 55€/2 weeks – deposit: 15€ for the key.
- Horse Riding: Information and registration at the Ranch with Laurent, everyday from 10 to 11 am and from 5 to 6 pm at the Ranch (18€/hour, 90€/6 hours, 140€/10 hours). Closed on Sundays.
- Library: You can borrow books in several languages at the Atelier and we accept with pleasure all books you would give us.
- Messages and fax: You will find your messages in the mailbox before the Reception. Urgent messages will be delivered to your bungalow. You can send faxes at the Reception (2€/1st page + 1€/next ones).
- Mini-Club: For children from 4 to 12 years old. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9am to 12am and 5pm to 8pm. Wednesday: 2pm to 8pm. Saturday: 9am to 12am and 2pm to 5pm. Closed on Sunday. (6€/half day or 10€/full day).
- Safety boxes: At the Reception (1€/day and 50€/deposit for the key).
- Sauna: Free. It is open every day from 4 to 8 pm.
- Tennis: Court rental at the Reception (7€/hour, 30€/5 hours, 50€/10 hours).
- Towels: You can rent a pack (including 1 large towel, 2 small and a bath mat) at the Reception: 8€/pack + 50€ deposit/pack.
- Washing machines: You will find them in each sanitary premises at the Bar-Plage, the Cerbicale and in the campsite (see map): 5€/token at the Reception.
- Water aerobics/Fitness: The planning is pinned up at the gymnastics ground and at the Reception (6 €/h, 30 €/6 h).
- Wifi: Connexion at the Atelier and at the "Bar-Plage" (5€/10 hours).
Bars / Restaurants / Shops
- 9.00 am to midnight / July and August: 8.00 am to midnight
- Service: 12.00 to 2.00 pm and 7.00 to 10.00 pm
Bar-Plage (15.06 – 31.08)
- 11.00 am to 11.00 pm (restaurant: 7.00 to 10.00 pm)
- Snacking : 12.00 am to 6.00 pm
Bistrot (01.06 – 31.08)
- 9.00 pm to 2.00 am
- 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and 4.00 to 8.00 pm
- 8.30 am to 12.00 pm and 4.00 to 7.00 pm (Closed on Sundays’ afternoons)
- July and August: 8.30 am to 8.00 pm